Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Follow me, Don't follow me, I've got my spine, I've got my Orange Crush

HomepageHomepage  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Manufacturing
Numbered Titles I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:10 am by Roger
as some of you know, that last leader of this guild was also its manufacturer. Unfortunately he's gone, so if you need something made, you're pretty much shit out of luck.

but don't worry

I am going to become our guild's next manufacturer. However, I'm not rich, so I will need materials from you all if you do not fund your OWN manufacturing skills. Once I am established I will gladly make free items for any and all guild members, as long as they supply their own materials. If there are extra materials left over, I will place them in a bank, to cover any accidental shortages that people may have

Comments: 0
Numbered Titles
Numbered Titles I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:07 am by Roger
Many of you will notice that you have been granted titles in our guild. Unfortunately they are just numbers, made to match the lvl you were when you first joined our family. These numbers will be updated twice a month. If you have not leveled up in that time, you will most likely be booted from the faction, unless you meet one of the following requirements:

1) you have told me in advance that you will be absent from the game for a specified reason

2) you remain active in the guild despite not leveling up. I don't care if you stay lvl 1 forever, as long as you remain active. Still, try to level up as much as possible.

New Rules and Regulations
Numbered Titles I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:25 am by Roger
Apparently, I have been made the Leader of Crush. I don't know who saw what in me, but I'll do what I can to run this place as well as I can. I also don't know where tiger is, come to think of it. Regardless, there are going to be some changes around here. Actually, not so much a change ans an enforcing of a pre-existing rule. In short:

THIS IS A GUILD! GUILDS HELP THEIR MEMBERS!

And if that's too much for you to handle, then you can kindly GTFO. There will be a massive cut made to our roster tomorrow, as I slash away at the horde of inactives we currently have.

Now, while I'm sure that some of you will disagree with me, get angry at me, or god knows what else, I'm also sure that the majority of you understand that this NEEDS to be done, or we're done for. Let's face it, I'm the third leader in less than 3 months: things are going downhill in a big way. I will be calling each officer in turn and setting up a meeting to be held in a private room here in the forums.

My bottom line?
Things are going to change around here, and for once, its going to be for the better

new changes once again
Numbered Titles I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:56 am by admin
06 i know i been gone for some time now due to some problems im having atm but i will be coming back soon and things will change 14 so dont give up guys keep going i will be back asap to help out even more 22

Latest topics
» Manufacturing
Numbered Titles I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:10 am by Roger

» Numbered Titles
Numbered Titles I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:07 am by Roger

» New Rules and Regulations
Numbered Titles I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:25 am by Roger

» new changes once again
Numbered Titles I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:56 am by admin

» Bout vent and officermeetings.
Numbered Titles I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:01 pm by Guest

» new changes
Numbered Titles I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:38 am by admin

» So... yeah...
Numbered Titles I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 4:26 pm by Samanthakay

» Failure of all faliures
Numbered Titles I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:59 am by Guest

» Tuesday October 12
Numbered Titles I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:59 am by Roger

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Numbered Titles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roger

Roger

Numbered Titles Empty
PostSubject: Numbered Titles   Numbered Titles I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:07 am

Many of you will notice that you have been granted titles in our guild. Unfortunately they are just numbers, made to match the lvl you were when you first joined our family. These numbers will be updated twice a month. If you have not leveled up in that time, you will most likely be booted from the faction, unless you meet one of the following requirements:

1) you have told me in advance that you will be absent from the game for a specified reason

2) you remain active in the guild despite not leveling up. I don't care if you stay lvl 1 forever, as long as you remain active. Still, try to level up as much as possible.
Back to top Go down

Numbered Titles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guild Center :: News-
Jump to: